Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Vintage Runway




For quite sometime I have been getting back to my first love, fashion illustration.

Every now and then I'll get out a fashion magazine like I did at Seventeen,


and sketch away.

Most recently I went to the Boston Museum of Fine Art and saw two gorgeous exhibits about Vintage fashion.

I wrote a post about my visit to the museum and links at my other blog, A Scrapbook of Inspiration.


I was reminded of all the wonderful dresses that I wore Once upon a time.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I was raised in Long Island, New York and in my early twenties, moved to Manhattan and worked there for many years in the computer field. I have been an artist as long as I can remember. I started painting in 1983 while living in Princeton, New Jersey. I found lots of inspiration when we moved to Hong Kong for my husband's work. Five years later, we moved to Toronto. We returned to New England in 2002 and I have enjoyed all the creative and inspiring resources that surround me. The Lord has blessed my life with a wonderful family and many gifts.